Myntra customer care Number detail with Faq: –
Are you looking for myntra customer care number or myntra contact number, then you are at right place. We also added a complete solution of all major question, from account to shipping policy, related with myntra in FAQ section at below in this guide.
Myntra is an Indian fashion e-commerce marketplace company headquartered in Bengaluru. The company was founded in 2007 by Indian Institute of Technology graduates with a focus on personalization of gift items.
In 2011, Myntra expanded its catalogue to include fashion and lifestyle products and moved away from personalisation. Myntra tied up with various popular brands to retail a wide range of latest merchandise from these brands. Myntra offered products from 350 Indian and International brands by 2012. Myntra also had casual wear for men and women from brands.
In May 2014, Myntra.com merged with Flipkart to compete against Amazon which entered the Indian market in June 2013 and other established offline retailers like Future Group, Aditya Birla Group and Reliance Retail.
Myntra customer care Detail: –
Section wise topics
- 1 Myntra customer care Detail: –
- 2 All Major question about Myntra (FAQ): –
- 3 Shipping, Order Tracking & Delivery Related Queries:
- 4 Cancellations and Modifications Related Queries: –
- 5 Returns and Exchange Related Queries: –
- 6 Payments Related Queries: –
- 7 Coupons and Cashback Related Queries: –
- 8 Try and Buy Related Queries: –
- 9 Gift Cards Related Queries: –
Customer care numbers of Myntra listed in this section are officially provided by Myntra.com. If you having any query or need any support then, just call on that number and get answered. It is available at service 24×7 for all 365 days. It is not a toll-free number, so the callers will get charged with normal calling rates.
Myntra Corporate OfficeMyntra Designs Private Ltd.
AKR Tech Park- B Block,
Krishna Reddy Industrial Area,
7th Mile, Kudlu Gate,
Bengaluru – 560068
- Myntra customer Care Number: – +91-80-43541999 (chargeable)
- Myntra Customer Care Email Id: – email@example.com
You can also reach out your query to myntra customer care team by communicating from myntra’s official facebook or twitter page. For contacting from Twitter, don’t forget to add the @MyntraSupport tag.
All Major question about Myntra (FAQ): –
This service entitles you to try out your purchases at the time of delivery, pay only for what you like and return the rest on-the-spot. Try and Buy is a paid service, available on most of the products and in 31 Cities, you can enter pin code on product page to check service availability. Try and Buy is only available on orders containing <=3 items in cart. To avail this service men. order value should be Rs.999 and above. To avail the service, please ensure that you tick the ‘Try and Buy’ box on the checkout page and choose delivery address where you are comfortable trying product.Terms of service may differ for our new customers. Try and Buy will not be available during big sale days; We will re-offer the service, post such events.
To make your shopping experience easier and simpler, ‘My Cashback’ will be replaced by PhonePe. PhonePe wallet can be used on Myntra and other PhonePe partners. To use your PhonePe balance, you will have to activate/verify your PhonePe account.
You can cancel your order before it has been packed at our warehouse. If your order has already been shipped, you can refuse it at the time of delivery and refund will be processed into the source account, if order amount was paid online.
You can create a Return in three simple steps
- Tap on MyOrders
- Choose the item to be Returned
- Enter details requested and create a return request.
Number of days to pick up a product may vary as per the Logistics team that will be assigned to pickup your product. The product will be picked anywhere between 4 – 7 days.
Refund will be initiated after we receive the item at our warehouse and it passes quality check. Refund time depends on the mode of the refund
- NEFT – Time taken for the product to reach us plus 3 to 5 business days
- Online Refund – Time taken for the product to reach us plus 7 to 10 days
- “PhonePe wallet” – Time taken for the product to reach us plus 1 day
To redeem Myntra Points, you will have to continue shopping with us on App/M-site/Website. In case, you don’t have access to the App/Website or M-site, don’t worry, your Myntra Points are safe with us, whenever you get access of these Platforms in future, you can redeem the same (unless points have not expired)
Shipping, Order Tracking & Delivery Related Queries:
We strive to deliver products purchased from Myntra in excellent condition and in the fastest time possible. If this is your first order with Myntra, shipping will be completely FREE. Also, for all the subsequent purchases of Rs. 999* or more, we will deliver the order to your doorstep free of cost. A shipping charge of Rs. 149 will be applicable to all orders under Rs. 999.
- If the order is cancelled, lost or un-delivered to your preferred location, we will refund the complete order amount including any shipping charges if paid online.
- If you return an order delivered to you, order shipping charges will not be refunded. However, if you self-ship your returns, we will reimburse self-shipment charges based on Myntra’s Returns Policy. For accounts whose return behaviour violate our fair usage policy, a delivery charge of Rs. 149 will be levied on all orders, irrespective of order value.
*Order value is calculated after applying discounts/VAT or any other applicable charges.
Please tap on “My Orders” section under main menu of App/Website/M-site to check your order status.
You can find out if Myntra delivers to your PIN Code using the courier serviceability tool available on the product page. Please tap on “Check Delivery options” and enter your area PIN code in the respective field to get the required information about standard order delivery time and availability of Cash on Delivery for the Product selected. The PIN codes serviced by us are frequently updated, so if we do not deliver to your PIN code today, please come back and check to see if this has changed.
All orders placed on Myntra are dispatched through our own courier service – Myntra Logistics or through other courier partners such as Blue Dart, Delhivery Etc.
Cancellations and Modifications Related Queries: –
You can cancel an order until it has not been packed in our Warehouse on App/Website/M-site. This includes items purchased on sale also. Any amount paid will be credited into the same payment mode using which the payment was made.
Yes, You can modify the shipping address of your order before we have processed (packed) it, by updating it under ‘change address‘ option which is available under ‘My order’ section of App/Website/M-site.
Tap on “My Orders” section under the main menu of your App/Website/M-site and then select the item or order you want to cancel.
If you had selected Cash on Delivery, there is no amount to be refunded because you haven’t paid for your order. For payments made via Credit Card, Debit Card, Net Banking, or Wallet you will receive refund into the source account within 7-10 days from the time of order cancellation.If payment was made by redeeming PhonePe wallet balance then, a refund will be initiated into Phonepe wallet within a day of your order cancellation, which can be later transferred to your bank account, by contacting PhonePe customer support team.
Returns and Exchange Related Queries: –
Myntra’s 30-day returns and exchange policy gives you an option to return or exchange items purchased on Myntra for any reason within 30 days of receipt of the item. We only ask that you don’t use the product and preserve its original condition, tags, and packaging.
You can return products purchased from Myntra within 30 days of receiving the product, except for our non-returnable products and high-value products which can only be returned for limited number of days.
- Create a ‘Return Request’ under “My Orders” section of App/Wesbite/M-site. Follow the screens that come up after tapping on the ‘Return’ button. Please make a note of the Return ID that we generate at the end of the process. Keep the item ready for pick up or ship it to us basis on the return mode
- We offer pick-up facility in selected locations basis our courier serviceability.
- If reverse pick-up option is not available at your location you can self-ship the product to us
Pick-up: If you select to schedule a pick-up, please place the product in a packet and the product must be unused, unwashed and all the tags are intact.Keep the packet ready and open to expedite the return pickup. Our staff will initially examine the product at the time of pickup and a further quality check of the product will be conducted at our Returns Desk. Once your product has been approved by our quality staff, we will credit refund into the source selected at the time of return initiation.
Self-ship: In case your area Pincode is not eligible for “Pick-up” mode then, please self-ship the product to our Returns desk.Please pack the product and ensure the product is unused, unwashed and all the tags are intact.Also, please mention Order No and Return id on a piece of paper and place it in the packet. Kindly address the package to the address of the Returns desk closest to you. We have listed out the addresses of the Returns desk in another section on this page.
We will send you a confirmation email as soon as we receive the shipment at our warehouse. At any time, you can track the status of your return request on App/Website.
If you would like to exchange products purchased from Myntra, please follow below mentioned steps:
- You can create an exchange for products purchased from Myntra within 30 days of its delivery under “My Orders” section of App/Website/M-site. If your address is serviceable for exchange you will be able to proceed and generate an exchange id. Please note down your exchange id for future reference
- Place the product in a packet but do not seal it. Please ensure the product is unused, unwashed with all the tags intact.
- Hand over the original product to our delivery staff and receive the exchange item from him. Please ensure that you have the original item available with you at the same address which has been selected for delivery of the exchange item.
- At any time, you can track the status of your exchange requests under “My Orders” of App/Website/M-site.
We take 3 business days from the date of receipt of the goods at Myntra to initiate NEFT transfer and 7 to 10 days for refund into your Credit/Debit/Netbanking account, after the returned item has reached us and quality check is successful. Therefore, the refund time really depends on the time it takes the courier company to deliver the packet to the returns processing facility. In the case of any refund discrepancies, Myntra may at its sole discretion, request you to share with us a screenshot of your bank statement.
This may have happened, if the item you returned is used, damaged or original tags are missing. For more details, please call our customer care.
Payments Related Queries: –
We support the following payment options at Myntra:
- Cash On Delivery (available in selected pin codes)
- Credit Card
- Debit Card
- Net banking
- Gift Card
Myntra’s Cash on Delivery option allows you to pay order value at the time of delivery for all orders between Rs. 299 and Rs. 49999. Your existing limits will be revised once, there is a delivery or order rejected against your account, from the new limit implementation logic, if required.To pay for any order using Cash on Delivery (COD) mode of payment, please select the ‘Cash On Delivery’ option on the payment page. Cash on Delivery option is available only in selected pincodes.However the COD limit may differ from customer to customer depending upon the order rejection percentage from a particular customers registered email id. For the avoidance of doubt, ‘Order Rejection Percentage’ shall mean any undelivered orders which are returned from the address provided by the customer even, after three successful delivery attempts. In event of COD limit breach, your order will be cancelled and you will have to place a new order using Pre-payment options.
Further, the COD limit for any user may get decreased to Rs. 24,999, Rs.1500, Rs.0 basis on order rejection percentage and can be reset to Rs.49,999 basis on Order acceptance percentage and number of prepaid orders placed, post limit decrease.
If you do not see a COD option on your payment page, this may be due to one of the following reasons:
- Your order value may be less than Rs. 299 or over Rs. 49,999.
- Our courier partners may not support the Cash on Delivery option for your delivery address.
- You may have placed another order using the COD option which is pending delivery. If the amount of this order when added to your current order exceeds Rs. 49,999, then the COD option will be disabled temporarily.For all Tanishq products COD limit is Rs. 15,000.
Add the desired products to your Myntra shopping bag, proceed to checkout, select delivery address and proceed to payment. On payment page, select EMI (Credit Card) under payment options and follow these simple steps:
- Select your Credit Card issuing bank you wish to pay from
- Select the repayment duration (3, 6, 9, 12, 18 or 24 months). The interest rate, monthly EMI and total interest paid will be displayed.
- Enter your Credit Card details
- Click ‘Pay Now’.The order will be confirmed and shipped on successful payment.
The issuing bank charges interest per EMI transaction. The interest rates are decided by the bank and are displayed at the time of completing the transaction. There are no processing or convenience fees charged on any EMI transactions.
Please retry making the payment after ensuring that the information entered is accurate, including all account details, billing addresses and passwords. If your payment still fails, you can use the Cash on Delivery (COD) payment option, if available on the payment page to place your order. If your payment is debited from your account after a payment failure, it will be credited back within 7-10 days, after we receive a confirmation from the bank.
Coupons and Cashback Related Queries: –
You can apply a coupon on cart page before order placement. The complete list of your unused and valid coupons will be available under “My Coupons” tab of App/Website/M-site.
Please reach out to our customer service team via ‘Contact Us’ option available on our App/Website and we will try to resolve the issue for you.
When a seller initiates a cancellation, customer is provided goodwill coupon as a token of apology. To use your coupon, you will have to continue shopping with us on App/Website/M-site. In case, you don’t have access to the App/Website/M-site currently, don’t worry, your coupons are safe with us. Whenever you have the access in future, you will be able to use the coupon (unless it has not expired).
To redeem Myntra Points, you will have to continue shopping with us on App/Website/M-site. In case, you don’t have access to these Platforms, don’t worry, your Myntra Points are safe with us.Whenever you get access in future, you can redeem the points (unless points have not expired).
If an order is not successful, it can also be due to payment failure and in these cases, you are not liable for any refund. In scenarios, wherein payment is received at our end and order is rejected, payment made through PhonePe wallet will be automatically refunded to PhonePe wallet. Kindly reach out to our Customer Care, if the money is not refunded to your wallet.
Try and Buy Related Queries: –
This service entitles you to try out your purchases at the time of delivery, pay only for what you like and return the rest on-the-spot. Try and Buy service is a paid service, available on most of the products and in 31 Cities, you can enter pin code on product page to check service availability. Try and Buy is only available on orders containing <=3 items in a cart. To avail this service min. order value should be Rs.999 and above. To avail the service, please ensure that you tick the ‘Try and Buy’ box on checkout page and choose delivery address where you are comfortable trying product. Terms of service may differ for a new customer.
Try and Buy will not be available during big sale days; myntra will re-offer the service, post such events.
To avail Try and Buy facility on the order, please follow below steps:
- Choose the fashion products you love and add it to the bag.
- At check-out page, tick the box to avail ‘Try and Buy’.
- Scroll down on check-out page to see Try and Buy applicability at the item level.
- Place your order like you normally do, using Prepaid payment options.
Refund will be processed, once product reaches Warehouse, a message will be sent immediately to your registered contact number and money will reflect within 7-10 days in your account. However, Try and Buy charges of Rs.99 are non-refundable.
Yes, you can avail 30-day return & exchange policy even, if you have accepted the Try and Buy order. 30-day return & exchange policy rules will apply.
Gift Cards Related Queries: –
To purchase Myntra Gift card, please follow below mentioned steps:
- click on Gift Card option on Myntra.
- Then, on ‘Buy Gift Card‘ option.
- Enter recipient email address.
- Select or enter the Gift Card value.
- Make payment using your credit card, debit card or net banking
- On successful payment, the Gift Card details will be sent to the recipient’s email address.
For making a purchase with your Gift Card on Myntra App/website simply enter your 16 digit Gift card number and 6 digit PIN at the checkout page.The purchase amount will be deducted from your Gift Card’s available balance. Follow the below mentioned steps to redeem the gift card:
- Click on ‘Place Order’
- Once you’ve reviewed and confirmed your address, click on ‘Proceed to Payment’.
- Select ‘Gift Card’ from ‘Other Payment Options’
- Enter your 16 digit gift card code and 6 digit PIN.
- Click on ‘Apply’ to redeem the balance.
To check Gift Card balance, click on Gift Card section on Myntra then, enter 16 digit card no. and 6 digit pin.
For Gift cards issued by Myntra, a sender can resend the Gift card e-mail, from ‘My Orders’ section of his Myntra account. The sender has to also verify few details mentioned below:
- Confirm the recipient email address entered is correct. If an incorrect email address is entered, we will not be able to resend the Gift Card details to the right recipient.
- Confirm that the Gift Card is not in the recipient’s Spam/Junk inbox.If you have not received the Gift Card details purchased from the different merchant, please contact the sender, they can resend the copy of the e-mail received while purchasing the Gift Card.
Yes, Myntra Gift Card expires in 12 months from date of issue.
The Gift Card email is typically sent to the recipient within 24 hours of your purchase. If a Gift Card has not arrived within a reasonable time-frame please ensure that recipient checks e-mail’Spam/Junk’ inbox before contacting Myntra Customer Support Team.
Gift Cards cannot be used to make credit card payments or any account deposits. Gift Cards are non-refundable following the loading of funds onto the Card. Gift Cards cannot be exchanged for cash. Cash cannot be withdrawn from the available balance of a Gift Card.
For Myntra issued gift cards, They will not be able to perform cancellations and refunds after you have placed the order. Please review your order to ensure value entered is correct and the recipient details are accurate before completing your purchase.
Gift cards purchased from different merchants, you should contact the business provider or establishment who you purchased the Gift Card from, to cancel it.
On the date of your purchase, an email is sent to the recipient informing him/her of your gift. The email contains card details such as the 16 digit card number, 6 digit PIN, card value, sender name, personal message, instructions to redeem etc.
If you have received a Gift Card, you are eligible to use only one Gift Card in one transaction.
If you have any issue on myntra customer care number or any other issue releted to myntra, then comment below. We will try to help you as possible as. Thank you for visiting Customerhelpguru.com 🙂