- Is Bitcoins legal in India?
As per current situation of government regulations and rules, Bitcoin will be officially regulated in india. There are many startups like zebpay, unocoin and other offering bitcoin trading services in india through KYC verification. So, they are not doing any illegal activity. We already paid tax charge when we buying bitcoin from such startup’s platform.
- How to verify your kyc document in zebpay?
You need to verify your ID before you can buy or sell bitcoins via Zebpay.
1) On home screen, go to top right corner to open the options
2) Click on ‘account verification‘
3) You can ‘scan‘ your PAN card and click ‘submit‘. You can also email the photo to email@example.com
4) Go to ‘bank details‘, submit the details required and click ‘submit’
5) The status will be shown as ‘pending’ once you submit details. They will verify the PAN card and bank details at the backend, once it would be verified, you will receive a notification and status will be shown as ‘approved’. You can then proceed to buy bitcoins.
- How to deposit in zebpay?
Follow below process to deposit money in your zebpay account.
1) On the home screen, click ‘deposit’.
2) Enter the amount you want to deposit in your Rs account and select payment mode. Please read the instructions carefully before proceeding further. Click ‘agree & continue’.
3) Find zebpay bank details where you have to deposit the amount.
4) Verify your bank details and click ‘place deposit order’. A deposit request will be created by us against which you can deposit the amount.
5) Once you deposit the amount to Zebpay bank account, please choose transaction type, add payment reference number and click ‘submit’.
6) Payment will be initiated and you can see all the details by clicking ‘Invoice’.
7) Once they receive the payment reference, they shall check the deposit in their bank account. Once they receive the amount in a bank account, they shall add the amount to your Zebpay Rs account. You will receive a notification to alert you that this balance is now available to you. You can now use it to buy bitcoins instantly.
- How to buy Bitcoins in zebpay?
Follow below steps to buy btc in zebpay.
1) On the home screen, click + button and go to buy/sell bitcoins.
2) Enter the amount in Rs to buy bitcoins from your Rs balance and click ‘buy’.
3) Enter your 4 digit PIN to confirm your purchase.
4) Once you enter the PIN, your bitcoin purchase is complete and you’ll see the transaction details.
5) You can also see your new bitcoin balance in the home screen.
Congrats, you are now the proud owner of a bitcoin.
- How to sell Bitcoins in zebpay?
- On the top bar select ‘Sell’
- If you are a first time user, follow steps for one-time PAN verification.
- If you are a verified user, place a sell order.
- Enter 4-digit PIN to confirm the transaction
- The amount shall be credited to your Rs account and the transaction will be seen in the history. You can keep the amount in your Rs account to buy bitcoins instantly at any time in future or withdraw to your bank account.
- How to receive Bitcoins in Zebpay?
Please follow below steps to create bitcoin address.
1. Click on ‘receive’ button.
2. You can see your assigned bitcoin address. In case it doesn’t show then swipe on the screen up to down using your thumb.
After performing these steps app will be refreshed and you can easily get your assigned addresses. In-case it doesn’t show please re-install and try again.
3. To create a new bitcoin address, click on the bitcoin icon on the bottom right and you shall see new bitcoin address.
- How to send Bitcoins from zebpay to other Bitcoin address?
Follow below process.
1. Click on ‘send’.
2. Click on the center icon for ‘bitcoin addresses’ on top. Select existing bitcoin address from the list or click on the bottom right icon to add a new bitcoin address.
3. For new bitcoin address, scan the bitcoin address QR code or paste it, add a name for the bitcoin address and then click on the tick mark icon.
4. Enter the amount in local currency or click on the currency icon to enter the amount in bits (1 bitcoin = 1,000,000 bits)
5. Click the note icon if you wish to enter a note for the receiver and click the send button.
6. Enter your 4 digit PIN to confirm the transaction.
Now, you successfully transmitted your zebpay bitcoin to other bitcoin address.